Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man Jacket

StyloFashions

StyloFashions
StyloFashions

Thursday, April 2, 2009

'I saw the lust to kill in his eyes'

A terrorist attack which left 13-year-old Shlomo Nativ dead and a 7-year-old boy wounded ended Thursday after a Bat Ayin resident who saw the younger boy running from the terrorist stepped in and disarmed the man.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?blobcol=urlimage&blobheader=image%2Fjpeg&blobheadername1=Cache-Control&blobheadervalue1=max-age%3D420&blobkey=id&blobtable=JPImage&blobwhere=1238562893141&cachecontrol=5%3A0%3A0+*%2F*%2F*&ssbinary=true

"I saw a boy, aged 7 or 8, running past my house, and then I saw a 20-year-old man running after him," Avinoam Maimon told Channel 10. "I approached him, and he turned to me and tried to attack me with the axe."

"I grabbed his hand, we struggled, and I yelled for people to call for help and the police," he continued.

"At a certain point, I managed to wrest the axe from his hand," Avinoam said. "I was on the ground, and that was when the man managed to escape."

"I heard a little later that somebody tried to shoot him but missed," he said. "I saw in his eyes the lust to kill. I didn't see what happened before I got outside, but I saw the wounded boy screaming, yelling to his mother that he was hurt."

The terrorist was still at large, as security forces set up a series of roadblocks around the West Bank.

0 comments:

Post a Comment